What is an ICC?
ICC is the abbreviation for “Infusionsoft Certified Consultant. This is a designation awarded by Infusionsoft.
The members of this Infusionsoft Certified Consultants community must pass a test but more importantly embrace the Infusionsoft core values and business practices. They are our peers and our community.
We are honored to be members of the ICC community.
In 2011, Craig Jacobson was honored as “Infusionsoft Consultant of the Year”
We are Infusionsoft ICC’s
Yes, we are certified with Infusionsoft as ICC’s as of 10/2011 and again on 10/2012. Having completed the rigorous process (5 hour exam) and great training, we are now graduates of the first 2011 Infusionsoft ICC Training Program. Thanks to the great team within Infusionsoft for putting together a solid program. We are proud of our affiliation.
Our Team includes…
Craig Jacobson, Infusionsoft ICC
Jake Davies, Infusionsoft ICC
Dave Blanchard, Infusionosft ICC
and Cliff Jones, Infusionsoft ICC
And we work closely with people we have trained in Infusionsoft as well!
We also collaborate with other ICCs and closely with Infusionsoft knowledgeable professionals not yet designated as ICCs.
Both Craig and Cliff have been Infusionsoft CMACs since 2007.
Scope of Services
– Infusionsoft marketing system plan and build
– Infusionsoft opportunity management for sales automation
– Infusionsoft shopping cart build
– Infusionsoft Affiliate system build
– Infusionsoft API integrations to other web applications
– Marketing System design & Build
– Sales/Marketing System review and tune-up
– Keyword Research and competitor analysis
– Traffic Strategy plan/ execute (SEO & PPC & Direct Mail)
– Examine Lead qualification process
– Recommend sales stages
Small Business Centric
– Review entire go to market strategy & recommend changes
– Review sales marketing system and metrics & propose improvements
History of Infusionsoft Certification
Craig Jacobson has been certified by Infusionsoft since 2007 first in their ICC program (Infusionsoft ICC) or Infusionsoft certified consutltant. We are proud that Craig was the first ICC in Southern California.
Now in 2011, Infusionsoft Certified Consultants is their top designation. Infusionsoft has been tightening up the program to make sure Infusionsoft clients are being delivered well and providing a valuable service.
We practice “Lifecycle Marketing” to grow our customer’s businesses. We have been trained by our friends at Infusionsoft in this style of marketing. We have participated in the development of this over the past 7 years. The basic idea is that your business’s marketing can be structured to build and nurture client relationships overtime.
The training covers the Infusionsoft application in depth plus several bonuses of effective techniques. They covered their “Perfect Customer Lifecycle” mapping technique so we can consistently execute and expand on the PLC maps the Infusionsoft “Quickstart” coaches develop with Infusionsoft users/business owners.
We have many clients who have “graduated” from the Infusionsoft 7 hours planning/execution process and then seek our assistance to plan and execute more business building activities.
We provide services of three varieties:
1. We Sell Infusionsoft and Implement the new Infusionsoft systems.
2. We Improve existing Infusionsoft based marketing systems.
3. We provide ongoing support and management of the marketing system.
If you need assistance just complete the form and we’d be glad to help you.